Heather has a special knack for asking for things that she really wants, at times that I just can't say no.  For example minutes after waking up from back surgery she asked to play the bassoon.  Guess who got a bassoon?


Anyway, my daughter Heather left for the Missionary Training Center today.  She's going to be gone for 18 months and only asked me to do one thing for her:  Update my blog every week so she will know what we've been doing while she's gone.


 So now I'm obligated to write---Luckily, I didn't promise her that it would be interesting---only informative. 


Unfortunately, it's been a while since I've blogged.  In fact, I've forgotten my password and it took me forever to get logged in...But promises are promises.  So let the good times roll.

P.S.  I made a fruit smoothie today and thought of Heather.  (Heather:  Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.  Wisdom is not putting the tomato in your fruit smoothie.)






 

1 comment:

Julie Ramsay said...

You will be missed Heather! Thanks for getting your mom writing again! She is so funny!!