Sisters are a wonderful thing.


Me and my sisters are together for the next few days. I love my sisters. They are awesome and we seem to laugh a lot.

I don't know if other sisters do this, but we seem to spend a lot of time comparing body parts. Our children are completely grossed out. They are like---you guys are always saying something like---mine is bigger than yours, mine has more hair, mine turned black and fell off...

We totally didn't say that last one. Except maybe once.

All I can say is this. Wait until you are 40 and see what you and your sisters talk about.

And when we aren't comparing we are grooming each other. We decided to dye my sisters hair blonde. She is now a redhead. But it looks cute. It really does. And I'm not just saying that.

We are trying to convince another sister to let us do her hair tomorrow night. And we can't figure out why she won't let us. Of course we can always try when she is asleep...

1 comment:

Julie Ramsay said...

as long as its not too late I will totally help you do it :)