Gone fishin.
The other day we took the kids to go trout fishing. They caught 12 fish in just a few minutes. It was amazing.
But the best part was they have this guy that cleans and fillets them for you. While you wait.

So there we were. Watching the guy fix up our fish. Happy and feeling relieved that he was doing it and not us.
One of the kids remarked that maybe having fish guts spattered on you just might be the worst thing ever.
"I bet there are worse things," my sister commented.

Yeah, I thought to myself---hemorrhoid's are way worse than that.

Seeing the look of surprise and horror on everyone's face I realized that I had just blurted this out. In front of everyone. "I mean, it's just what I've heard. It's not like I would know this from, um, personal experience or anything." I assured everyone.
I'm sure they believed me.

2 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

mom giggled the whole time she read it....you are hilarious! I said diahreaa might be worse... :)

Jodie Davis said...

I agree with Jules. I thinking having diarrhea, vomit, or rotten food being splatter on you would be worse. You can't really have hemorrhoids splattered on you...more of a pain thing. It's kind of like me blurting out "constipation" as a feeling when we were little...I can't believe I said that.