Got Pop?

Yesterday I bought 10 cases of pop. Thank you to all those who noticed and took the time to comment. I do realize it is a lot of pop and I appreciate your concern. But it was on SALE!

So I got home and Brian helped me unload the car. "Wow! That's a lot of pop," he exclaimed, after seeing the cases stacked in the trunk.

"Yep, it was on sale," I replied, wondering why I felt like I'd been having the same conversation over and over again. "They were only $1.98 each!" Pepsi Max is Brian's drink of choice and we have a hard time finding it. Sometimes we can find it at Target and it will sometimes go on sale for $3 but usually costs $4.98 for a box of 12 cans. So $1.98 was a good deal. And there's nothing better than a good deal:)

"Did you buy all they had?" my husband wondered. "Nope," if only he could've seen how hard it was to push the cart with all my regular groceries plus all that pop.

"Too bad," he lamented. (Now I guess I'll have to go back and get some more.) We do have a pretty impressive "Wall of Pop" going on. I think we'll have to move it though, so it isn't the first thing people see when they come to our house.

1 comment:

ldsjaneite said...

Well, I think it was a great buy--if it's something you like. (I'm not a fan of any soda.) And that really is an amazing deal! Plus--food storage! Soda won't go bad unless you open it! Go you!