I win.

I took Sarah and Heather to the doctor again today. As we waited in the room to be seen by the doctor, Sarah said, "make sure the doctor tells us which one of us is sicker."

I immediately began explaining that both of them were sick, both felt miserable, and that there was no such thing as "who is sicker."

A nurse came back into the room to re-take Sarah's temperature and asked which one was Sarah. I pointed to Sarah. "Oh, the sicker one," she replied as she stuck the thermometer into Sarah's mouth.

The girls started laughing and I shook my head. It's always a competition...

3 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

mom loves me the best....yes it always is a competition...

mindy said...

okay maybe she does...but I'm dad's favorite.

Anonymous said...

What about me - what's not to love? I think you're both a little delusional... :)

Jen