A waste of time.

I guess I haven't added a new post in a while. Huh. I'm trying to figure out why, but I'm coming up with nothing. Aha! This is exactly why I haven't written in a while! It seems nothing has been happening...

I mean I could write about how the other night Nick decided we just HAD to go buy another season of Spongebob. All six of us piled into the car and went to Walmart since it was the only store open so late. We thought it would be fun to see how long we could go all linked together in a chain. The greeter was laughing so hard when she saw us trying to get through the doors that everyone else in the store had to look to see what she was laughing at. Then at the top of her lungs she started singing "Row Row Row Your Boat." (We still haven't figured out why she did that.)

See, that wasn't blog worthy.

Or I could write about how at the doctor's office we had to wait so long that Nick started playing with the chair---making it go up and down and recline, etc. When the doctor finally came in Nick was almost touching the ceiling.

No. That isn't quite interesting either.

What about last week when we went to the AB Honor band concert and sat in the front row. I was kissing Anna and she was freaking out that I was embarrassing her. So I decided to lick her forehead. She agreed that maybe kissing wasn't so bad...

And there are more, semi-interesting-but-not-quite---things that have happened. But nothing worth you wasting your time reading. So by not writing, I'm actually doing you a service and giving you more time to do more productive activities. You can thank me now.

3 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

I think your not so interesting stuff is really VERY interesting...so keep it coming!

AM said...

I wasn't upset about you kissing me, you were putting a whole bunch of mom slobber on me! and you forgot about eating ice cream while eluding the law:)

Nancy said...

I love your "BORING" life.... :)