Aliens among us.

"Are you an alien?" my 5-year old nephew Ben asked me today.

"Nope," I replied.

"I think you're an alien," he insisted, his twin brother Tim shaking his head in agreement.

Trying to change the subject, I asked them if they knew who would be arriving soon.

"Who?" Ben and Tim asked eagerly.

"Diane is coming!" I told them.

"Is Diane your dad?" they wondered.

"No, she is my sister," I clarified.

"Are you sure she isn't your dad?" Tim wanted to know.

"Yep," I answered.

Tim and Ben turned to look at each other and Ben said, "I bet she's an alien too."

2 comments:

AM said...

hahahhahahaha! that's hillarious after seven hours of school!

Julie Ramsay said...

you might think...what are these children watching on television? just the normal cartoons on nowadays...sorry if its offensive. You look great...just don't wear green :)