Look! Our very own tomato!

We have a plethora of tomatoes growing on our back porch. Anna counted 17 green ones.


We also have strawberries which didn't do so well. I think we got 5 or 6 tiny little strawberries. And one raspberry plant that has yet to produce a single raspberry. I wonder if they aren't just snobby fruit that are offended by being planted in kitty litter containers...


For a while our neighbors thought that we were growing illegal substances on our back porch. But we set them straight.


So it appears that gardening isn't really our "thing." But we are trying really really hard. And we're going to eat our tomato and smile.

2 comments:

AM said...

19 mother, i counted 19.

Julie Ramsay said...

I counted 3 tiny green ones on mine this morning! Yippeee! I love gardening but its hard work and sometimes you get nothing...guess I'll have to find another marijuana seller :) just kidding.