Got the time?

I lost my watch a while back. I kept thinking it would turn up eventually. But it hasn't. So, I went to the store today to buy a new one.

I showed it to Brian this evening. It's silver and kind of sparkly. He looked at it and asked why I had chosen it. (It looks nothing like my old watch.)

"It was the only watch in the whole store that had the correct time," I replied. It's the truth. And actually I'm quite grateful. It made chosing a new watch very easy.

Brian started laughing. But seriously, doesn't everyone choose their watch that way?

3 comments:

AM said...

the only reason you got the watch in the first place is because i wasn't home for you to stael mine

Julie Ramsay said...

sounds very sensible!

Katydid said...

I choose them to match my ring--just as weird I guess.