No flash photography allowed

Heather came home from school in a tizzy. "I have finally figured out why they don't allow cameras at school," she informed me.

Well I know the answer to that one. Seemed simple enough anyway, they don't want kids taking pictures of tests and giving the answers to other kids. But this was Heather, so okay, I'll bite.

"If we had cameras at school, someone might take pictures of the food and send it to the health department," she declared with disgust.

They must have had a bad lunch today at school. Remind me not to let my kids have cameras at the dinner table...

2 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

we had mcdonalds and KFC and even then I had to talk the twins into taking bites. What is up with that? I was always happy for mcd's when I was a kid....its the times!

Nancy said...

I thought no cameras because boys take pictures of things they shouldn't. Go figure!