Forever in my heart and never to be forgotten.
I've started going through my house and throwing out everything that hasn't been used recently, or is broken. It is a total rush to drop off a load of stuff at the Goodwill. Seriously. I can't seem to stop myself. I fall asleep at night thinking about what I can sort through and throw out the next day.

We have a lot of stuff. But it seems like whenever someone wants something, they can't find it. So we end up buying another one. I figure I might as well get rid of everything---thus eliminating the middle step of looking. I'll never have to bother looking for anything ever again!

I've gone through the kids' rooms and filled trash bags full of clothes, toys, and anything else I can find. I find it rather enjoyable to throw out their stuff.

My own stuff, however. Not so easy. I've included a picture of my absolute favorite sweatshirt. You can see that I wear it all the time. It is so comfortable. And the fact that it is falling apart only makes me love it even more.

In the spirit of fairness, I've decided to finally throw it away. I do have other sweatshirts. They are somewhere in my closet where I can't find them. So this is an official goodbye to the absolute best sweatshirt ever. YOU WILL BE MISSED. I will wait to throw it away though, because I think I'll wear it just one more time.

7 comments:

AM said...

the bad thing about your new hobby is that you forget to consult with us about things you throw away!:)

Nancy said...

Oh! I love throwing out things that are just cluttering up space!!! I am totally NOT a pack rat. (btw - doesn't Anna have school today???)

AM said...

I did have school, but i didn't post that at 11:57. I posted it around 2:40pm.........

Julie Ramsay said...

Maybe you could make a lab quilt out of that old sweatshirt...:) Hey come on over and throw some of my stuff away!!! Can't wait!

Jodie Davis said...

Not only do I love to throw stuff away, I've also started to rip apart anything that has a small hole in it so it can't be worn anymore.

Anonymous said...

Hey! That was my idea with people's socks!

Bcm

Anonymous said...

I wish someone would throw my stuff away...

jenny