Wanted: Creepy Stalker

We've had a little fun at our house this past week learning about Internet safety. We just found out that apparently one of my daughters has a stalker. So we've been going through and making sure our information is not accessible anymore to just anyone.

My daughter sat down the other night and lamented, "Gee, I thought having a stalker would be more exciting... " Yes, I'm sorry no one was looking through her bedroom window with a telescope, sending pictures of her in the mail, or making phone calls in the middle of the night with lots of heavy breathing. It's a shame really.

"Don't worry," we reassured her. "Next time maybe you'll get a better stalker."

2 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

yikees! Let me knew if I've left anyone not secure...by my stalker and check us out :)

Nancy said...

Wow! That sounds pretty scary!! Hope everything's going okay....just let it slip what her dad does for a living and he'll disappear, right? :)