The three stages of no...

My friend Sandy was telling me how frustrated her sister-in-law was---her kids had talked her into having rabbits. "Anyone who knows the three stages of no and can tell them to their kids, would not find themselves in that situation." Sandy was telling me---this is one of the reasons I love Sandy. We grew up in Nebraska together and only get to see each other once a year. "You do know the three stages of no, don't you?" Sandy asked me.

"No; No Way; and Heck No!" she explained, "And anyone who can't say this to their children, deserves to have rabbits." I thought about everyone I knew with rabbits and had to agree with her. (If you are one of those people, I'm sorry---but it's the truth.)

But then she had to admit, "I have a bigger problem saying no to my husband." I had to smile with that one. "That is why you have children." I told her before we both started laughing. So true.

1 comment:

Julie Ramsay said...

I have Rabbits and I wish I knew the 3 stages of no!!!!! WAH!!!!