It's okay. Her virtue wasn't lost---just temporarily misplaced.

Sarah and Heather got their Young Women Recognition Awards this Sunday. It's the completion of 4-5 years worth of goals and projects. It was a lot of work and I was proud of them for finishing it.

They spent a lot of time this summer working on the different "value" projects. Even though I knew what they were doing, it always threw me off to hear them talking about it. "Anna how is your integrity?" I heard Heather ask one day. Anna replied, "I'm working on it, but I don't have any faith."

This past year they added the value "Virtue." Since it wasn't in the book, the girls were given a separate virtue pamphlet. Last month Heather could be heard yelling through the house, "Mom, I lost my virtue! Has anyone seen my virtue?" Don't worry, we found Heather's virtue. It was in the kitchen. Where she left it.

4 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

hee hee that does sound funny when you say it like that!

AM said...

mom, i didn't have any integrity, i had faith, that's like the first one. don't worry, i have it now, i just need the projects now

Stefanie said...

That's funny! And congrats to Sarah and Heather!!

Jenny Dahlke said...

I hate it when I misplace my virtue, so glad you guys were able to find it. Congrats to the both of you, that's a HUGE deal!!!