Mind your p's and q's.

Can I just say that the amount of crud I just sucked out of Brian's crack is just plain embarrassing? And before you get to thinking how nice I am for doing this, stop right there. Normally I am right there with those of you who believe you should clean out your own crack, but today I made an exception.

Because last night, well, I may or may not have left his car window open and we had this huge rain storm. So, I'm kind of hoping that by the time he comes home, he'll be so busy noticing his squeaky clean crack and newly vacuumed interior that he won't realize that his behind is completely wet from the car seat...hey, it could happen.

Plus, now that I have this nifty little vacuum, it is fun to vacuum all the little cracks and crevices that before were out of reach and therefore off limits. So beware. No one's crack is safe.

3 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

Holy cow Mindy! You are sooooo hilarious!

mindy said...

After Heather read it, she rolled her eyes and told me to grow up. But seriously, I think that "crack" really is the technical term for the space between the front seats. right?

stefanie said...

I thought it was called the console- but then again, if you don't have one of those nifty things to put your cd's in there, call it what you want.