You'll never know what you'll see at the doctor's office.

Sarah has had a sore throat for the past couple days and today she woke up with an ear ache. I knew what this meant and I dreaded it. A trip to the doctor. Ugh. I dropped Sarah off at the door so she could sign in and went to park the car. After getting Sarah registered, I went to the waiting room when, who did I find myself sitting across from? It figures. It was the guy I had just seen in the parking lot. The guy who was peeing on his car. Seriously. Who does that?

It was awkward for several reasons. First, he had turned to look at me as I drove past. So he saw me see him peeing. Second, I didn't know him, yet it felt like I knew him. If you know what I mean. So, there we sat, both of us trying not to look at each other and while doing so, we kept making eye contact and then both quickly looking away. Awkward. I've never felt more relieved to have the nurse come and call us back. And speaking of being relieved...sorry, I know, but I couldn't help it.

Luckily creepy guy was gone when we left. So here is my friendly tip for the day: if you ever have to go to the bathroom really, really bad, try to avoid peeing on your car in the middle of the parking lot. It is creepy.

3 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

You do have the adventures!

Sheila said...

I can't believe this. Couldn't he have made it into the doctor's office a few yards away? Please. Some people will do anything to draw attention to themselves.

Julie Ramsay said...

Ummmmm my twins pee in parking lots frequently...just kidding...kindof:)