Dating...


We were driving in the car last night and I mentioned to the girls that some guy called and thought I was them and kept talking to me like he was going to ask me out. Finally I yelled out again that I was the mom and the girls weren't home.

They laughed because apparently he thinks that Sarah and Heather are the same person (which oddly enough, happens to them quite frequently).

My husband offered them $50 each if they promised never to accept a date with this kid. He then had to add that no one was allowed to ever tell the guy about this. If you think about it, if the guy or his parents ever found out, it could get a little awkward...

Of course, Heather being the entrepreneur she is, hopefully won't try to make money off this. "Will you give me more than $50 if I go out with you?"

2 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

You do still sound young on the phone. Hopefully he didn't think you were a cougar want to be :) roar!

Anonymous said...

Y'know, I just learned the word "cougar" last week, and here it is...

me