Dreams are a mysterious thing.

Three of my fingers were black with frost bite and I was standing in line to have a doctor cut them off. Every time I got to the front of a line, a guy from Pizza Hut would be there asking to take my order. I'd try to explain that I was waiting for the doctor---showed him my fingers--and he'd say "So do you want fries with that?"

I'd get in another line and the same thing kept happening over and over. Finally I asked the Pizza Hut guy why he was asking me if I wanted fries and he said it was because he used to work at McDonalds and it was a habit he just couldn't break.

My fingers never did get fixed. And now I'm awake and craving pepperoni.

4 comments:

Faith Penningtons said...

That's funny....Go have some pepporoni rolls and fries.

ldsjaneite said...

That's some dream!

Julie Ramsay said...

Pizza would go nicely with your chips and drink plans for yesterday? right?

swissscrapper said...

You never fail to make me laugh. Thanks for being brave enough to share your special kind of crazy with the rest of us. :)