Reincarnation Theory

Have you ever wondered why sometimes you feel deep unexplained connections to certain things? There are some plants and animals that I seem to have such an affinity for and for a lack of a better way to explain, a pull towards. For example, take the llama. I actually get tears in my eyes when I see a llama. No logical reason. Also, there are these green metallic bugs which I have seen and I was so fascinated with that I couldn't believe it. They are called "Calosoma Scrutator Fabricus" or Caterpillar Hunters. Okay, so the point of my theory. We are drawn to animals/plants that we were in previous lives. Crazy, but it makes sense. Why else am I drawn to certain animals with such an intensity? And on the flip side, negative experiences we had in previous lives affect us as well, in relation to how we react to our environment. I, for example, have an unhealthy dislike for dandelions. Is this natural? I think not. I can't begin to imagine what may have happened to bring this on...

So, this would be a great theory--it explains a lot of my strange behaviors...except that I don't believe in reincarnation. Rats.

No comments: