Feeling like the Grinch, but it's not my fault!

I've gotten two Christmas cards already. I just want to state for the record that it's still November. So to all you people who are sending out Christmas cards a month before Christmas---please stop! Or at least wait until December, so it doesn't make the rest of us feel quite so much like utter slackers and complete losers. That's not too much to ask, is it?

I know there are always the few over-achievers out there who can't seem to help themselves. And on the other end of the spectrum there are those who will finally get their seasons greetings out in time for Valentine's day. But it isn't even Thanksgiving, for crying out loud!

So, in the spirit of love, unity, peace on earth, and all that other merriness like that, I am kindly requesting for everyone to PLEASE hang on to your fancy, handmade holiday cards (with accompanying photos) at least until December.

Ahhh, I feel so much better. So now that I have that off my chest I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy holiday!

1 comment:

Julie Ramsay said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I do have all my 250 christmas cards with pictures (with the handwritten note) at ready for just this moment....she's given the sign....we may MAIL!