It's just a Blemish...

We were driving in the car this evening and my daughter Heather informed me, "You have ruined me, mom." "Probably," I agreed. But figuring she must have a point to her statement, I bit. "What did I do this time?"

"Every time I see a white head on someone else's face, I have an irresistible urge to pop it," she exclaimed. That's not my fault, I told her, that is human nature. Right? I think everyone secretly wants to rid the world of white heads---whether they are on their own face or on the face of a random stranger. Gross? No, it's just one of those things.

Relieved that I had not in fact ruined my daughter's life---yet, I was able to continue on, feeling much better about myself. But just for the record, that's true, right?

2 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

hmmmm...interesting thought to ponder.

mindy said...

Is that code for maybe I have caused irreparable damage to my children? Maybe so, ha. You're just to polite to say.