Of course! How could I forget it's Rainbow Day?

"My you look colorful today," I couldn't help notice when Anna arrived home from school. "Duh," (I love that expression, don't you?) Anna continued, "It's Rainbow Day!" Right. I double checked my calendar, but seem to be missing this event. I felt bland and downright dowdy in comparison.
But then, Anna has always had her own style. Similar to Heather, in that, you never know what to expect when she comes up ready for school. I love their creativity and willingness to dress against the trends.
The other day Anna came home mad that some boys at school were teasing her about how good she looked without her glasses on. Interesting enough, she's worn her contacts everyday since...my little girl is growing up. I'm not sure I like that.

5 comments:

AM said...

The teasing is on Heather and mine's blog in case anybody is wondering. And i decided to wear my contacts more often before that!

ldsjaneite said...

I hope this isn't offensive or anything--but she looks a lot like Aurora!!

Julie Ramsay said...

I think you look beautiful Anna! I don't remember having a rainbow day??? We did celebrate waffel day in England though...

mindy said...

I think Aurora is beautiful so it's not offensive to us...

ldsjaneite said...

Well, if I was a teen being compared to a 5-year old...I wasn't sure. But I do think both girls are lovely.