It's show time!

We all handle stress differently. Why is that? My kids all had huge auditions this week. They all have the same genes, yet they all reacted completely different. I'm fairly confident we didn't raise them to have any more or less self-confidence than one or the other, I don't understand how they can be related but so NOT!

So, it has been a roller coaster ride of emotions this week, with all the auditions. I feel like I've been in a train wreck. But as long as the kids know they tried their best, it should be fine. As long as they realize they are loved for who they are and not how well they play, they should be even better. Yet, who knows what really goes on in their heads, they certainly don't tell me.

2 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

Can't wait to find out! I'm sure they did great!

Nancy said...

Wow! Can't wait for the days.....