Happy Happy Birthday!


Today is Nicholas' 15th birthday. He plans on taking the test this week to get his learner's permit. It's hard to believe he'll be able to drive soon. The other day when I reminded him he needed to start reading the manual, he remarked that he should because it's been way too long since he's driven. I just had to stare at him for a while. I told him that it's been a long time since he's driven because HE DOESN'T HAVE HIS LICENSE AND HE DOESN'T DRIVE! I think he's referring to all the times he used to "borrow" the car keys after church and drive around the parking lot.


Heather made a birthday cake after we got home from church today. She was mixing it when Nick came up and asked her what she was doing. "I'm knitting a sweater," she replied. After the cake was done they noticed that someone had eaten a small piece. For some reason everyone automatically assumed it was me---but hey, I was just trying the sweater on...

1 comment:

ldsjaneite said...

ha ha ha! I would love to try that sweater on, too.