A little warning next time, please.

I was minding my own business, when Anna came from nowhere and grabbed my behind. "You have a squishy butt," she commented as she turned and walked out of the room.

Okay, that is not fair. She should have at least given me some kind of warning first. I yelled for her to come back. I was ready for her this time. "Go ahead, do it again," I told her. She laughed and gave me another pat. "Say it," I threatened, but she just laughed again.

Putting her in a head lock, I told her to say it again. "Fine," she finally conceded. "Mom, you have buns of steel." That was all I needed to hear, she could leave now.

I know, a little childish...But hey, I have buns of steel, so it's okay.

4 comments:

AM said...

you deserved it, you do it to me all the time, + you had just finished insulting my knees! So what if they have a little hair on them!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks fine from here!

me

Julie Ramsay said...

Don't we know it! you have buns of steel!!!

Heather said...

I leave for five days and this is what I get. When did you guys become so weird?