Going nowhere and other random comments.

We were eating breakfast this morning. "I think I'm sick," Aurora told me. I looked at her to see if she was okay. "Do you know why I'm sick?" she asked. Nope. "Boogers," she replied seriously. "I've been eating my boogers and now I'm sick." She shook her head sadly.

"Me too, me too," Jesse exclaimed, obviously not wanting to be left out. "I'm sick from eating my boogers. Hey everybody, I eat my boogers, too."

Later we were coloring valentine's and taping lollipops to them. (All the valentine's were on clearance at Walmart yesterday so we got some.) Jesse was eating a red lollipop. "I love these," he smiled. "It's a party in my tummy."

After we got dressed this morning I started to put Jesse's socks on him. "I don't need my socks," he informed me. "I'm going nowhere."

Do you ever feel like that? That you're going nowhere? Those are the days I stay in my pajamas...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so funny!! I wonder if Regan will be hilarious, too... once she starts talking.

Molly said...

Are you guys coming down to visit on Saturday by any chance?

Julie Ramsay said...

Ohhh now that you mention it my tummy feels too full of boogers too! Ewwwww! Stop its too hilarious!

Nancy said...

Hey! They didn't learn anything from me....blame their father. Now do you see why I never get anything done? I'm too busy with parties and boogers to do anything else!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how funny that is!!! My kids were never that funny!

I R Thnkr said...

It's like my "Boogers Eating Anonymous" meetings that I attend on a regular basis. But the upside is that I don't have to get the flu shot every year.