Just let me pack some clean underwear first before we go.

They´re coming to take me away, Ha ha,
they´re coming to take me away, Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I´ll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they´re coming to take me AWAY,HA

My kids were singing this Dr. Demento song to me again last night. I guess It's become my own personal theme song. My kids started looking at me strange, especially when they are singing and I'm asking them: "the funny farm, hummm, I wonder if I'd get my own room?"

They´re coming to take me away,Ha ha,
they´re coming to take me away,Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
To the happy home with trees and flowers
And chirping birds and basket weavers
Who sit and smile and Twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they´re coming to take me away,HAHAAAAAAAAA

I like birds and trees and flowers....it wouldn't be too bad, right? Especially if you write me letters.

3 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

You're already at the funny farm! We love you and think you are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I'd write you letters, Mindy. And I would ask to visit!

mindy said...

I know Jules---Mom always says my house is the funny farm when she comes to visit...

Thanks Sheila! we can twiddle our toes together and drink lemonade out of those swirly straws:)