The library: I just can't stay away.

Yesterday I was trying to run errands but found myself doing the same things over and over. I was stuck in an endless loop and couldn't escape....Like a nightmare you just can't wake up from. So there I was, back at the library for the THIRD time that day. The lady behind the desk looked up at me with a confused/surprised expression on her face. (Yes, you have seen me before...)

"Have you been here the whole day?" she asked me quizically, with a pitying expression on her face. Maybe she pictured me eating a sack lunch in one of the bathroom stalls. And I'm trying to decide which was worse---making three trips to the library or spending the day there. So I just smiled...Either way, it doesn't make me look good.

3 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

It makes you look smart....very very smart...see I knew you were always like dad!

Sheila said...

I would LOVE to spend all day at the library!!

ldsjaneite said...

I'd love to spend all day in the library. Oh wait, I already do. We usually pity the people we see throughout the day because they're either struggling with finding a book, struggling with some horrible homework, or stuggling with the fact that their ride has forgotten them/broken down. But I know I love seeing familiar faces return--even in the same day! As long as you don't ask for the book you read 10 years ago but you don't know the author or title or synopsis only that it's green. I always find that question a hard one.