The pitter patter of small feet.


We have Aurora and Jesse with us for a week. My kids love having little kids in the house. This is day #2 and we are working on establishing a routine. Today we spent the morning at the Burger King playland where Aurora made friends with all the other kids there. She told me she was trying not to be shy (I think it's working).


On our way to the car Jesse informed me that I didn't put him together. "What?" I asked him. He jiggled his zipper, "You didn't put me together," he repeated. Yes, I forgot to zip up his coat. He is full of the cutest expressions and I can't imagine where he gets them from.


Aurora was into Heather's make-up this afternoon. I reminded her that Heather promised to help her with it after she got home from school. She knew and said, "I'm sorry, but I just couldn't wait to look like a fashion girl." I understand, sometimes it's too much to ask to have to wait to look like a fashion girl.

7 comments:

Molly said...

That..... is awesome!

mindy said...

You wish you were a fashion girl too. Don't you Molly?

Anonymous said...

How Cute! You are in for one hilarious week!! All of you will become fashion girls before the week is out.

Andrew said...

Those kids are hilarious! Whose are they?...oh yeah. I usually have to check Nancy's blog for updates on the kids but this will be fun reading your posts. Thanks for the help! Have a fun week!!!!!!!!!!

ldsjaneite said...

I must say those nieces and nephews of mine all take after me....or maybe not. At least they take after people I'm related to and the awesome people they married.

Julie Ramsay said...

Have fun this week! Good luck with the routine...

Julie Ramsay said...

Hey now you know what its like to have 6 kids like mom and did have!!!