Random thoughts

My sister Diane sent me a note recently saying that she was sorry it took her so long to get back to me, but her mind wasn't the steel trap it used to be. Hmmm, this made me wonder---was my mind ever a steel trap? As I sat pondering this, I soon forgot what I was thinking about in the first place (this happens more often than I like to admit). I reread my sister's note and remembered---steel trap, right. No, my mind was never a steel trap.

I picture my mind more like a wooden door that doesn't close properly. I keep hoping that nothing important will escape before I can find the key to the lock so I can bolt it shut. But, I can't remember where I put the key...

Anyway, a steel trap would be nice. I wonder where I could get one.

1 comment:

Julie Ramsay said...

If I don't write it down....it never happened or never will!