Who's the pet...

I've been playing a fun game today. Unfortunately my fun game started at 5am, and it involves both the psychotic cats.

It's fairly simple, really. It goes like this: cats meow/tap me on my shoulder; I let cats outside. Cats are cold; cats meow/scratch on door until I let them in. REPEAT A GAZILLION
TIMES.

Literally, by the time I finish letting the cats out one door, they've realized how cold it is and run around to the other door to be let inside. I try to ignore them---I really do. I've turned the music up loud, threatened them, etc. but then I feel guilty and end up letting them in.

Why don't they get tired of this ridiculous game? That's what I want to know. Don't they need to go lick themselves or take a nap or something? And it wouldn't be so bad, but the cats won't leave me alone. I've been trying to get my lesson ready for Sunday, clean the bathrooms, etc and for some reason they keep tapping my shoulder. I even tried shutting the door to the computer room, but then they started knocking on it. Can a pet be any more annoying??

So, here I have spent my day. Letting cats in and out. What joy, what fun. I can't get anything done, because I can't concentrate with the constant tapping and knocking and meowing. I think I'm going to go mad!!!! But at least we're playing a game and having fun.

7 comments:

AM said...

Hi mom! I don't know what you mean about how the kitties can be annoing. Just now Angels being so sweet and sitting on my lap. :)

Nancy said...

That's why I don't have pets...I have enough to do running around after 3 kids. Did you get a lot of exercise today, though?

Unknown said...

Sounds like you need a really good pair of headphones. Or better yet, put that new speaker to good use!!

mindy said...

How about I get rid of the ridiculous cats! Anyone want 2 slightly used cats?

Julie Ramsay said...

George would love a cat....I think i would install a little cat door...

AM said...

I like how the top picture has Angel sticking his tongue out at you. :p

Katydid said...

Hey, I found you again. Your blog isn't listed with your other one. But, I have my ways. Good luck with the cats.