Maybe I'm really a four-year old in disguise.


Ben and Tim think i'm cool. I kept them entertained for a half an hour on the train blowing bubbles with my gum.


We have the same conversation everyday. I don't even mind. They all start out the same, "What's your name again?" and they include questions about whether or not I have a car and a house somewhere. We never tire of this game. Tim wants to drive my car and Ben wants to visit my house.


I think it's funny when they burp.


When they get hurt, I can kiss them and make it all better. This no longer works with my teeagers at home.



We love gummy bears and sour worms. We ate a whole bag last night. Don't tell Julie..


When I wear my sunglasses, we always share. One of them will reach out and say, "It's my turn to be cool now." It's only fair.


I've decided to take them with me when I leave. I'm wondering if Julie will mind too much...but I feel like they are the only ones who really understand me.


3 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

No doubt about it...you have a extra special bond! You can take for awhile...

sheila said...

How sweet!

Heather said...

Where would they sleep. My room's purple, I don't think that they'd appreciate that color...