Did you just say what I think you said?

Brian and I are snuggling on the couch. He leans in and kisses me. "It's barely even noticeable," he whispers. "What's barely noticeable?" I ask confused, pulling away from him.

"The zit on your nose. It was huge this morning---but now I can barely even tell it's there," he mentions this casually as he tries to scoot back next to me again.

Hello. Do I need to mention that I'm done snuggling? Because all I can think about is the zit on my nose. The worst part is, before now, I didn't even realize I had a zit on my nose. Thanks a lot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my own defense...well...I guess I have no defense. Oh well...call me tactless.

Love,
me

swissscrapper said...

Perhaps he thought it was a compliment? this is Julie's Swiss friend, Amy, by the way. The one who said to put lotion on your pantyhose. :)

mindy said...

Hi Amy! Perhaps, but, uh, probably not---He says he was trying to be reassuring:) That was a really good tip about the pantyhose, by the way. I've already used it a couple of times now!!! Thanks!

Nancy said...

At least he's aware you're in the room....HA! :)