"Is there, like, a reason there's a toad in the bathroom?" Anna called to me. "A What?" I yelled back, getting closer to the door to make sure I heard her correctly.

"A toad. In the bathroom." Yep. That's what I thought she'd said. Anna was surprisingly calm.

Well, let me think. A reason for a toad to be in the bathroom? No, not that I can think of. Unless of course one of the girls have misplaced their prince. I'll have to ask them when they get home from school. He is kind of cute.


And next time I'm sweeping off the porch, I'll keep the door shut.

5 comments:

AM said...

I think you scared him with the flash, mom. It would have looked better with the toad on the floor, not your hand.

Anonymous said...

You had it in your hand?!?

-Me

Julie Ramsay said...

He does look cute...make one of the girls give him a kiss just to make sure...

ldsjaneite said...

I'm thinking that he wanted a bath. He's adorable! They're not so bad when they're tiny, I guess....

Sheila said...

I think it's cute too. Elizabeth would have been running through the house with it.